Find your Virtue and Unvirtue index!
Your Virtues rating
Indicates your identification level as a virtuous person
1. I am sensitive to others feelings
2. I am a person who acts caringly towards others
3. I pratice giving more than receiving
4. I put others interests above my own
5. I value people for who they are, not as a means to my ends
6. I am considerate of what others may need
7. I give unconditionally
8. I am gentle and loving towards others
9. I look for the good in life and people
10. I readily forgive and forget
Your total Virtues score________
Your Unvirtues rating
Indicates your identification level with your unvirtues
1. I am not concerned with my impact on others
2. I am not a nursemaid or your mother, I am not here to look after people
3. I act out of self interest, and what I can gain
4. I tend towards self centredness
5. I use people as a means to my ends
6. I don’t really think much about others needs
7. When I give it always has a condition
8. I can be brusque and harsh towards others
9. I am intolerant of people’s limitations
10. If I am wronged I consider retaliation
Your total Unvirtues score________
What does it mean?
If you get a high score on the virtues scale, you see yourself as being relatively virtuous.
If you get a high score on the unvirtues scale, you are able to own your unvirtues.
Whatever score you get is something to consider - how do the two areas relate together for you.
This is a great topic of conversation with a partner, especially if they do the quiz too.